Chances are that if you are normal then you have different questions throughout your day that you are curious about. You probably have hundreds of questions that pop into your mind throughout your day.
If you are someone that uses a pendulum, you might wonder how you can ask these questions to your pendulum. The thing is that you need to write down your questions before you start your pendulum reading so that you don’t forget them. When you write down your questions, make sure that some of them are yes and no but also make sure that some are open-ended.
A new pendulum worker might need to have the questions at hand so that you can know if you are asking the right questions or not. When working with a pendulum you need to make sure that you are using the pendulum and you are identifying the yes, no and maybe answers. Your pendulum will be able to give you answers but you need to know what answers it is giving you.
Questions About Your Diet
You can ask your pendulum questions about your diet, and this can help you to know if you need to adjust anything in your daily diet. Connect with your body and make sure that you ask the right questions so that you can figure out what you need. You can use a Clear Quartz on your pendulum to help you connect with your crown chakra when asking questions. Here are some of the best questions to ask about your diet:
- Am I eating at the right times during the day?
- Is the meal I’m eating good for me?
- Am I eating healthy foods?
- Is the food I’m eating making me sick?
- Should I eat less?
- Should I eat more?
- Should I take vitamins?
- Should I take this vitamin (pick the vitamin) during the morning?
- Should I take this vitamin (pick the vitamin) during the evening?
- Should I fast?
- Does dairy hurt my body?
- Should I eat meat?
- Will eating meat give me the right protein?
Questions About Your Career Path
When you are confused about your job and if you are on the right career path, it can be hard. You can ask your pendulum questions to get you on the right track in your job search. Here are some questions to ask:
- Did I choose the right career path?
- Will I ever get a promotion?
- Am I focusing on the right goals?
- Should I change jobs?
- Should I start my own business?
- Should I ask for a raise?
- Is now a good time to ask for a promotion?
- Would I make a good mentor?
- Should I ask my boss about my job?
- Do I have the right skills for my job?
Questions About Love
Love can be hard to figure out and if you need to have help, try using an Amethyst, Rose Quartz, or Malachite on your pendulum before you ask these questions:
- Is (name the person) my soulmate?
- Will I meet my soulmate soon?
- Do I need to love myself more?
- Am I ready to find a partner?
- Is this relationship good?
- Is this relationship good for my soul?
- Do I need to learn more from this person?
- Do I have karmic ties?
- Am I compatible with my partner?
- Will self-love help me?
- Should I use self-love each month?
Questions About Inner Peace
You can reach your higher self and you can work on bringing peace to your spirit. Using a pendulum can help you. Some of the best stones for this are Sodalite, Amethyst and Clear Quartz, especially when you need clarity. Here are some questions to ask your pendulum:
- Am I doing the right kind of meditation to grow?
- Should I do my positive affirmations in the morning?
- Should I meditate before I go to sleep?
- Can this crystal help me to sleep better?
- Was I successful in my meditation today?