Pendulums can be made of different things and sometimes gemstones are what help to make your pendulum strong. A gemstone pendulum has many facets, and they are used during Feng shui and other things.
Uses of the Pendulum
The pendulum has been around for years and is often based on different culture sand religions. Some cultures will use gemstones to talk to the spirit world and to reach out to people that have died. The idea behind Feng shui tells you that gemstones can make someone have a strong chi.
You can use pendulums with gemstones when you are trying to make your home free of negative energy and when you need to have balance in your life.
Gemstone Pendulum Properties
People believe that gemstones can be used to make energies good or bad. They believe that some gemstones are used for healing purposes. People that work with gemstones are often attracted to certain crystals and this happens because of the energy that the crystals let out.
Some crystals can be used to balance the energy and to open up the aura or the chakra powers. There are different properties with each gemstone pendulum and here are some of the top ones to use:
- Green in color.
- Goes back to 2,000 BC.
- Used to heal and protect.
- Best to be put in the family room of a home for Feng shui.
- Rainbow colors or red.
- Used by the Ancient Egyptians.
- Can balance energy and bring love.
- Used in the bedroom for Feng Shui.
- Changes colors in UV rays.
- Helps you to be calm.
- Put in the library of a home for Feng shui.
- Helps to increase your spiritual gifts and for meditation.
- Used in the bedroom and library for Feng shui.
- Different colors.
- Used by ancient talisman to get rid of anxiety.
- Used in a place you relax and meditate for Feng shui.
- Helps to heal emotions and bring money.
- Put in the place where needed for Feng shui.
- Red, yellow, white, or brown.
- Used for dowsing and healing.
- Put in a place where you need to be balanced for Feng shui.
- Yellow or orange.
- Used in Ancient Greek.
- Helps to get rid of addictions.
- Used in the library or family room for Feng shui.
- Yellow or red.
- Helps to heal and bring luck.
- Put in the family room for Feng shui.
- Blue, green
- Helps people that need to strengthen their marriage.
- Put in the bedroom for Feng shui.
- Blue or yellow.
- Used by Ancient Egyptians
- Used to clear the mind
- Put in the library for Feng shui.
- Used for fame and protection.
- Put in the kids room, bedroom, or the place where you pay bills for Feng shui.
- Blue and Green
- Dates back to 4,000 BC
- Used as a gift to give.
- Use in the place of bills, health, and family for Feng shui.
Buying a Gemstone Pendulum
You can find different gemstone pendulums all over the world. You can find them almost anywhere and sometimes people pass them down from generation to generation. You can use these to make the energy in your home stronger.
People that do Feng shui will often use these pendulums to help them in their home and to get rid of negative energy. Other people use them for dowsing.
Find out how you can use the pendulum to learn about hidden energies in your house. They can help you to find energy lines and help your house to be stronger.
There are energy grids such as Benker Cubic Systems and EMF that are manmade. This can disrupt the Feng shui and can make the energy negative and cause things such as:
- Joint problems.
- Sleep problems
- Muscle problems
If you have never used a pendulum and you want to learn how, you can find ways to communicate with your pendulum. Look how the pendulum swings when you ask questions. Sometimes the pendulum will say maybe.
Ask the Question
Once you figure out what is going on in your home, you can ask the pendulum to help you to find the negative energies. You might realize that you have a room that is not balanced, and you need to weaken the energy to help you to get rid of things that are causing your chi to be negative.
Using the Pendulum
You can use your pendulum to help you to dowse and help you to use divination. This can give you better energy in your life and help your personal chi to be stronger.